Dubai Sightseeing Tour
Explore Dubai City with our one-of-a-kind a must-do Half day Dubai city Sightseeing tour for Dubai Visitors, Dubai a fairy tale paradise, romantic desert scenery, and a long history, like an ancient kingdom from 1001 nights, the second largest state in UAE is located on the northern coast of the Arabian peninsula, Experience the history, culture and lifestyle of Dubai, originally a small fishing village of Dubai was formed in 1830 from its primitive beginnings to the city of gold & world records, your guide will uncover the true stories behind its iconic landmarks, man-made attractions, & people.
Dubai City Sightseeing Tour Includes:
- Al Bastakiya District (historic center of the city, where many buildings contain wind towers to cool the interiors)
- Abra Ride (The Abra trip on the creek reveals the city at its most contemporary)
- Gold & Spice Souk “City Of Gold”
- Historic Fahidi Area
- Heritage Village
- Dubai Museum & Al fahidi fort (History, Culture & lifestyle of Dubai)
- Bastakiya Quarter
- Jumeirah Mosque.
- La Mer.
- Burj Al Arab Hotel (the only 7- star hotel in the world)
- The Blue Mosque – Dubai is also known as Al Farooq Omar bin al Khattab Mosque.
- Madinat Jumeirah ( Venice of Dubai)
- Al Qasr Hotel.
- Palm Islands Jumeirah. ( Complete Tour of the island )
- Atlantis Hotel – Palm Dubai (100% visit inside the hotel)
- Views Of Royal Atlantis Dubai
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR Walk)
- Bluewaters Island.
- Ain Dubai – The highest Giant observatory wheel.
- Ski – Dubai at Mall of the Emirates.
- Down Town Dubai
- Dubai Fountains.
- Dubai Aquarium
- Burj Khalifa – The Tallest Building in the World
Pick up for Dubai sightseeing tour can be arranged from hotels, hotel apartments, residence, Dubai Cruise Terminal Port Rashid, Dubai Airport Terminal 1, Terminal 2 & Terminal 3 Emirates Airlines Terminal, DWC Airport Dubai, Dubai Mall, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah or any location in the United Arab Emirates.
|Duration||:||5 – 6 hours|
Book Dubai Sightseeing City tour +971589205786/ +97143570966