Looking for a Dubai city tour company on holidays from Israel to Dubai? Book Dubai City Tour From Israel with sun city Dubai tours and desert safari to experience the best of Dubai and UAE have to offer. we show some amazing places and attractions which are not shown by the rest in Dubai.
Dubai city tour itinerary
- Bluewaters Island – a new tourist destination in Dubai.
- Dubai Eye – the world’s tallest giant Ferris wheel observatory in the world.
- Dubai Super Trees – Tourist attraction on Bluewaters Island.
- Bluewaters Pedestrian Bridge – also provides stunning views of JBR and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Queen Elizabeth – 2 – A heritage Cruise liner Hotel.
- Palm Island – the world’s largest man-made island landscaped to form a palm tree, visit the fronds, and crescent.
- The Pointe – offers stunning views of Atlantis Hotels and Palm island.
- Visit Atlantis hotel.
- Bvlgari Islands.
- Views of Royal Atlantis Dubai
- Dubai Marina – the most stunning and beautiful skyline in the world.
- JBR – Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- Madinat Jumeirah – famous as Venice of Dubai, an authentic re-creation of an ancient bazaar or market, surrounded by a man-made canal running through the adjoining exotic resorts.
- Burj Al Arab – the only seven-star hotel in the world
- Snow ski Mall of the Emirates
- Burj Khalifa – the tallest man-made structure in the world, around 830 meters high, the tower has the world’s highest observatory on the 124th floor called At the Top Burj Khalifa and a restaurant “At.mosphere” on the 122nd floor.
- Dubai mall with Aquarium and Dubai fountains.
- Kite Beach Jumeirah
- Zabeel Palace – the residence of H.H Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah Mosque – the only mosque in Dubai that allows non-Muslims.
- Historical Fahidi – Al Fahihi Fort and Bastakiya.
- Abra ride (water-taxi)
- Spice and Gold souks
- Dubai Frame
call us on +971599205786 to book City Tours from Israel To Dubai or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org