Book a Dubai city tour to explore the iconic places like Burj Khalifa, Bluewaters island- a new tourist attraction in Dubai, Burj al Arab, Palm Island, Dubai aquarium, underwater zoo, Royal Atlantis hotel Palm and more.
On a sightseeing tour of Dubai, you will explore the unparalleled tourist attractions and learn the city’s rich past and culture in a private luxury edition vehicle, with an expert local guide and refreshments.
Dubai city tour itinerary
- Bluewaters Island – a new tourist destination in Dubai.
- Dubai Eye – the world’s tallest giant Ferris wheel observatory in the world.
- Dubai Super Trees – Tourist attraction on Bluewaters Island.
- Bluewaters Pedestrian Bridge – also provides stunning views of JBR and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Queen Elizabeth – 2 – A heritage Cruise liner Hotel.
- Palm Island – the world’s largest man-made island landscaped to form a palm tree, visit the fronds, and crescent.
- Photoshop at Atlantis hotel.
- Views of Royal Atlantis Dubai
- Dubai Marina – the most stunning and beautiful skyline in the world.
- JBR – Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- Madinat Jumeirah – famous as Venice of Dubai, an authentic re-creation of an ancient bazaar or market, surrounded by a man-made canal running through the adjoining exotic resorts.
- Burj Al Arab – the only seven-star hotel in the world
- Passing Burj Khalifa – the tallest man-made structure in the world, around 830 meters high, the tower has the world’s highest observatory on the 124th floor called At the Top Burj Khalifa and a restaurant “At.mosphere” on the 122nd floor
- Open Beach Jumeirah
- Zabeel Palace – the residence of H.H Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah Mosque – the only mosque in Dubai that allows non-Muslims.
- Historical Fahidi – Al Fahihi Fort and Bastakiya.
- Dubai Frame
Half-Day Dubai City Tour Includes
- Pick up and drop off from any location in Dubai.
- 5 – 6 hours of Dubai Sightseeing Tour.
- Experienced local tour guide.
- Entrance fees where ever applicable.
- A Safe drop-off.
- Tips / Gratuities
|Timing||:||9:00 am onwards|
For sales and reservations Call us on +971589205786 / +97143570966