Layover Transit Tours from Dubai Airport -Dubai
Are you looking for the best deals on layover transit tours from Dubai Airport? If you are transiting via Dubai and got a few hours for your next flight, you can book a Half-day Dubai Airport layover tour to explore Dubai.
A layover trip will take you to all top-tourist attractions like Palm Island, Bluewaters Islands, Burj Arab, Burj Khalifa, Bvlgari island, traditional souks, and more.
We offer a private city tour of Dubai with multi-lingual guides and a safe pick up and drop from Dubai Airport – terminal – 1, terminal 2, terminal 3, DWC terminal, Millenium Airport hotel, Copthorne hotel, or any transit hotel in Dubai based on your arrival and departure time.
Dubai Airports offers short-term baggage storage services at Terminal 1 and Terminal 3.
Layover and Transit tours from Dubai Airport
- Bluewaters Island – The latest tourist attraction in Dubai.
- Dubai Eye – the world’s tallest giant Ferris wheel observatory in the world.
- Dubai Super Trees
- Bluewaters Pedestrian Bridge – also provides stunning views of JBR and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Queen Elizabeth – 2 – A heritage Cruise liner Hotel.
- Palm Island – the world’s largest man-made island landscaped to form a palm tree, visit the fronds, and crescent.
- The Pointe – offers stunning views of Atlantis Hotels and Palm island.
- Visit Atlantis hotel.
- Views of Royal Atlantis Dubai
- Dubai Marina – the most stunning and beautiful skyline in the world.
- JBR – Jumeirah Beach Residence.
- Madinat Jumeirah – famous as Venice of Dubai, an authentic re-creation of an ancient bazaar or market, surrounded by a man-made canal running through the adjoining exotic resorts.
- Burj Al Arab – the only seven-star hotel in the world
- Snow ski Mall of the Emirates
- Burj Khalifa – the tallest man-made structure in the world, around 830 meters high, the tower has the world’s highest observatory on the 124th floor called At the Top Burj Khalifa and a restaurant “At.mosphere” on the 122nd floor.
- Dubai mall with Aquarium and Dubai fountains.
- Kite Beach Jumeirah
- Zabeel Palace – the residence of H.H Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- Downtown Dubai
- Jumeirah Mosque – the only mosque in Dubai that allows non-Muslims.
- Historical Fahidi – Al Fahihi Fort and Bastakiya.
- Abra ride (water-taxi)
- Spice and Gold souks
- Dubai Frame
Dubai City Tour from Airport Includes
- Pick up and drop off from the Dubai Airport terminal of your choice.
- 4 – 5 hours of Half-day Dubai Sightseeing tour.
- Experienced local tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
Book your Dubai desert safari or layover transit tours from Dubai Airport +971589205786 / +97143570966