Muscat Oman city tour from Dubai starts at 8:00 am unless you book an exclusive Day Trip to Oman. We can collect you from any location of your choice in the UAE.
It is worth mentioning that this is the only Day trip to Oman that covers all the possible landscapes offered by Oman: Sea, Mountain, Wadis, and Desert.
On a Muscat Oman City tour from Dubai take around 15-20 minutes at the UAE-Oman border to complete the Oman tourist visa formality, your tour guide will provide you visa assistance to speed up the procedure.
Please Note: Suncity Tours provides free Oman tourist visas for the tourist from:
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Malta, Malaysia, Monaco, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Vatican City.
These Day trips to Oman give you a fantastic insight into the history, culture, cuisine, and legendary hospitality of Oman. You can feel the essence of real Arabia as you pass through beautiful Omani villages, towns, and cities such as,
Shinas – A coastal town with traditional buildings.
Sohar City – An ancient capital of Oman and the Birthplace of Sindbad the sailor.
Saham – A beautiful fishing and farming town in Oman.
Al-Kaburah – Castles and striking mountain scenery.
Al-Suwayq town- means the Souk (Market Place), named suwayq as it is central to the people living in mountains. has historical buildings and is home to a lot of castles, forts, and fortresses.
Al-Musanaah – Coastal town with Al Masnnah fort and Luxury beach resorts.
Barka City – An extraordinary city with historical sites, fishing villages, red sand desert Dunes.
Al-Seeb – A coastal city with incredible islands offering snorkeling opportunities and dolphin spotting.
it’s worth mentioning that you will be exploring Oman for more than 12 hours on this tour.
Itinerary Oman Muscat Day Tour From Dubai
- Qurum Beach & Nature Reserve – Excellent swimming opportunity in the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman.
- Muttrah Corniche – Views of Port, Omani Dhow Harbor, Watchtowers, along with Al Lawati Mosque, fish market & Sultan’s Superyacht.
- Muttrah Souk – One of the ancient Arabian Traditional Souks in the Middle East – selling Kuma ( special Omani traditional Hats) & Dishdasha, artifacts & Antics. frankincense, gold & silver jewelry, Omani halwa, Khanjar (Omani Dagger)
- Muttrah Fort – Stunning views of Muttrah Corniche and the harbor.
- Bait Al Zubair (Bayt Al Zubayr) Museum – Private museum displays Omani Weaponry, Omani village models, handicrafts, frankincense trees & Artifacts.
- Sultan’s Place or Qasr Al Alam (Flag Palace) – One of the most important residences of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said – raised Omani flag at the entrance indicates the Sultan’s presence in the Palace.
- Al Mirani Fort – Built by the Portuguese in the 16th century.
- Al Jalali Fort – “Ash sharqiya fort” was Built in the 16th century by the Portuguese Empire.
- Riyam Memorial – The frankincense burner Monument.
- Old Light House Muttrah – Stunning views of the harbor.
- Royal Opera House Muscat – Oman’s premier venue for musical arts & Culture.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – One of the Biggest Mosques in the world accommodating over 20000 worshippers, sandstones, hand-woven Persian carpets & Crystals.
- A visit to Old Muscat will take you back in time.
- Muscat heights – An amazing place to admire Muscat City.
- Muscat Gate Museum – Oman history along with Stunning views of fort & Corniche.
- Haramel & Sidab Fishing Village – A sleepy Omani fishing village. An ideal point for fresh fish sales and local gossip.
Day trips to Oman Includes
Pick up and Drop off by a luxury car from any location of your choice in UAE.
Visa assistance on the UAE/OMAN border.
A glimpse of Omani villages, towns, and cities.
Guided Day tour of Muscat city.
Entrance fees included where ever applicable.
Refreshments & Sumptuous Omani meals are included in a local restaurant.
A safe drop-off.
Tips / Gratuities
|Timings||:||8:00 am onwards|
Minimum 4 pax required
Book best Oman holiday packages from Dubai on +971589205786 / +97143570966 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our scheduled departure times to Oman don’t work for you, Don’t worry!! We can customize the itinerary to suit your personal requirements and customize your Oman Day tour.
we offer similar Day trips to Oman Nizwa Oman Day tour from Dubai
The Experience of the Oman day tour is an Epic Adventure that cannot be described in any Words or Pics !!!!