Muscat Oman City Tour From Dubai
Muscat Oman city tour from Dubai starts at 8:30 am unless you book an exclusive Muscat Oman city tour from Dubai, your pick up can be arranged from any location in UAE.
It takes around 15-20 minutes at UAE-Oman border to complete the Oman tourist visa formality, we will provide you visa assistance to speed up the procedure.
Please Note: Suncity Tour provides free Oman tourist visa for the tourist from
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Vatican City.
Itinerary Oman Muscat Day Tour From Dubai
On Muscat Oman day trip from Dubai, you will be passing through many Arabian villages, towns, cities like Shinas, Al Aqr, Sohar, Saham, Al-Kaburah, Khalil, Al Suwayq, Al-Masnaah, Barka, Al-Seeb.
- Qurum Beach & Nature Reserve – Excellent swimming opportunity in turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman.
- Muttrah Corniche – Views of Port, Omani Dhow Harbor, Watchtowers, along with Al Lawati Mosque, fish market & Sultan’s Superyacht.
- Muttrah Souk – One of the oldest Arabian Traditional Souks in the Middle East – selling Kuma ( special Omani traditional hats) & Disdasha along with artifacts & Antics. frankincense, gold & silver jewelry, Omani halwa, Khanjar (Omani Dagger)
- Muttrah Fort – Stunning views of Muttrah Corniche and the harbor.
- Bait Al Zubair (Bayt Al Zubayr) Museum – Private museum displays Omani Weaponry, Omani village model, handicraft, frankincense trees & Artifacts.
- Sultan’s Place or Al Alam Palace (Flag Palace) – One of the most important residences of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said – raised Omani flag at the entrance indicates the Sultan’s presence in the Palace.
- Al Mirani Fort – Built by Portuguese in the 16th century.
- Al Jalali Fort – “Ash sharqiya fort” Built-in 16th century by Portuguese Empire.
- Riyam Memorial – The frankincense burner
- Old Light House Muttrah – Stunning views of the harbor.
- Royal Opera House Muscat – Art, Music & Culture.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – One of the Biggest Mosques in the world accommodating over 20000 worshippers, sandstones, hand-woven Persian carpets & Crystals.
- Muscat heights – Amazing place to admire Muscat City.
- Muscat Gate Museum – Oman history along with Stunning views of fort & corniche.
- Haramel & Sidab Fishing Village – A sleepy Omani fishing village.
Day trip to Oman from Dubai Includes
Pick up and Drop off by a luxury car.
Guided Day tour of Muscat city
Refreshments & Sumptuous Lunch is included in a local restaurant
Tips / Gratuities
8:00 am to 10: 30 pm
Book Oman Tours From Dubai on +971589205786 / +97143570966