Muscat Oman Tour From Ras al Khaimah is scheduled daily at 8: 00 am. Explore the best of Oman & Muscat city on an Oman day trip in a private luxury car, local tour guide, and meals at an Omani restaurant in Muscat. Free Visa Too !!!!!!
Oman day trip from Ras al Khaimah takes you past many beautiful Omani villages, towns & cities like Al Aqr, Shinas, Sohar, Saham, Al-Kaburah, Khalil, Al Suwayq, Al-Masnaah, Barka, offering various landscapes from Mountains, Deserts, and coastline.
It takes 10 to 15 minutes at the UAE-OMAN border to complete the immigration formalities, your guide will assist you with the quick immigration process.
Oman tourist visa is free for guests from
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Brazil, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Mauritius, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela, Vatican City.
Muscat Oman Day Tour from Ras al Khaimah includes
- Qantab Beach – An excellent swimming opportunity in the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman.
- Haramel Fishing Village – A sleepy Omani fishing village.
- Sultan’s Place or Al Alam Palace (Flag Palace) – One of the most important residences of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said – raised Omani flag at the entrance indicates the Sultan’s presence in the Palace.
- Al Mirani Fort – Built by the Portuguese in the 16th century
- Al Jalali Fort – “Ash sharqiya”
- Bait Al Zubair (Bayt Al Zubayr) Museum – Private museum displays Omani Weaponry, Omani village model, handicraft, frankincense trees & Artifacts.
- Muscat Gate Museum – Oman history along with Stunning views of fort & corniche
- Mutrah Corniche – Views of Port, Omani Dhow Harbor, Watchtowers, along with the Al Lawati Mosque, fish market & Sultan’s Superyacht.
- Mutrah Souk – One of the oldest souks in the Middle East – selling Kuma ( special Omani hats) & Disdasha along with artifacts & Antics. frankincense, gold & silver jewelry, Omani halwa, Khanjar (Omani Dagger)
- Mutrah Fort – Great views of muttrah and Sultan Qaboos harbor.
- Riyam Memorial – The frankincense burner memorial.
- Bait Al Baranda – maritime and geological museum.
- Old Light House at Muttrah – Stunning views of the harbor.
- Royal Opera House Muscat – Art, Music & Culture.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – One of the Biggest Mosques in the world accommodating over 20000 worshippers, sandstones, hand-woven Persian carpets & Crystals.
- Muscat heights – Amazing place to admire Muscat City.
Pick up and Drop off from your location in a luxury car.
Day tour of Muscat & Ruwi city.
Unlimited Mineral Water, Soft Drinks.
Meals at an Omani restaurant.
Tips / Gratuities
|Meals||:||At an Omani restaurant|
|Transfers||:||In a private luxury vehicle.|
Also available Musandam Dibba Dhow Cruise Oman from Ras Al Khaimah
Book the best Oman day tours on +971589205786 for instant confirmation or drop up an email at firstname.lastname@example.org