Explore the best of Ras Al Khaimah tourist places on the Ras al Khaimah city tour. starting at 8:00 am, you will be picked up from any location of your choice in a luxury vehicle with an experienced tour guide and refreshments.
Ras al Khaimah is separated into 2 parts by a creek, one part Known as old Ras al-Khaimah city and the other part is Al- Nakheel, both connected by a bridge.
Julfar was the former name of Ras al Khaimah City.
your first stop will be at the Ras al Khaimah National Museum which will update you with the long-reaching history of the emirate, followed by Al Dhayah Fort, built in the 16th century with mud bricks that had a strategic hill position facing the gulf.
Ras al Khaimah pearl museum will take you to the era when the economy was dependent on the pearl diving industry, a local guide will explain the significance of the pearl diving era and how adventurous were the fearless pearl divers. Pearl diving equipment is displayed, along with a collection of some beautiful pearls.
You will visit Jazirat al-Hamra, an abandoned fishing village; timeless traditional architecture portrays the simple lifestyle of the locals before the discovery of oil.
You will visit Al shimal village-most important archaeological sites in the Emirates, home to hundreds of Pre-Islamic era tombs; you can explore an Islamic era Husn al-Shimal fort and enjoy the views of the surrounding areas.
Before returning, you will visit Al-Hamra, which is a uniquely themed mall, designed in traditional Arabic style, worth a short visit.
Ras Al Khaimah City Tour Itinerary
- Pick up and drop off from any location in Ras Al Khaimah City.
- Local tour Guide.
- Sightseeing tour of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Old Ras Al Khaimah City.
- Nakheel District.
- Al Hamra District.
- Ras Al Khaimah Corniche – offers great views of the RAK skyline and lagoons.
- Steel Arch Bridge – Guinness record for the world’s longest steel bridge.
- Al Dhayah Fort – Built-in the 16th Century.
- Al Shimal Village – Pre Islamic Era Tombs. UNESCO SITE
- Jazirat Al Hamra – An Abandoned fishing village. UNESCO SITE
- National Museum.
- Al Rams – Pearl Diving and Fishing Village.
- Ras Al Khaimah Pearl Museum – Explains the significance of pearl diving.
- Jebel Jais – The highest and Wildest mountain in UAE.
Ras Al Khaimah City Tour Price
|Timing||:||8:00 am onwards|
Pick up for RAK tour can be arranged from hotel, hotel apartments, residences, offices, malls, RAK Airport, RAK Cruise terminal, RAK port, or any location in Ras Al Khaimah City.
For Ras al Khaimah Tours and Safari call us on +971589205786 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org