Traveling to UAE and interested in traveling solo to Oman muscat from Dubai? Suncity offers a great solo trip to Oman from Dubai for adventure and nature-loving travelers, A one-of-a-kind 13 to 15-hour day tour to Oman from UAE.
For solo travelers who want to explore magical Oman, in a natural way. Suncity tours offer a wide range of Day tours to Oman from UAE that show the highlights and hidden beauties of Muscat, Nizwa, Wahiba Sands, Ras Al Hadd, Sur, Sohar, Salalah, and many more beautiful cities, towns, and villages of Oman.
The focus of the Oman day tour from Dubai is to bring the stunning landscapes and the Omani culture closer. you will be picked up at 8:00 am from your location, the guide will get the Omani Visa formalities done for you, Suncity tours provide a free Oman visa to all their tourists. Visa and Border-crossing usually take around 15 to 20 minutes, which makes it one of the fastest border crossings in the world.
Solo Trip to Oman from Dubai itinerary
- Qantab Beach. – An ideal opportunity for a quick swim.
- Sidab Fishing Village – A beautiful Arabian fishing village.
- Qasr Al Alam – Sultans Qaboos Palace.
- Bait Al Zubair Museum – Centre for heritage and Omani Culture,
- Al Mirani and Al Jalali Forts – Built by the Portuguese empire in the 15th century.
- Muscat Old City Gate.
- The Riyam memorial.
- Muttrah Fort – enjoy stunning views of muttrah corniche and harbor.
- Muttrah Souk – Oldest traditional souk(marketplace) in the middle-east offering frankincense, Arabian inspired silver jewelry, Khanjars, spices, artifacts, souvenirs, and more.
- Muttrah Corniche and Harbor.
- Bait Al Baranda Area.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque.
- Royal Opera House Muscat.
- Muscat Heights – A bird’s-eye view of Muscat City.
- Daily Sanitized air-conditioned luxury edition vehicle.
- Muscat sightseeing tour.
- A local expert guide.
- Sumptuous lunch at a local Arabic restaurant.
- Tips / Gratuities
|Meals||:||Local Arabic Restaurant|
|Timing||:||7:00 am onwards|
Suncity tours offer the Nizwa Oman day tour from Dubai (Muscat and Nizwa) from Abu Dhabi, Ras Al Khaimah. Fujairah and Sharjah.