City Tour from Muscat Cruise Port Terminal
Suncity organizes a Daily half-day city Tour from Muscat Cruise Port Terminal with a chance to explore the top-rated tourist attractions and iconic structures of Muscat city. half-day city tour from Sultan Qaboos Port includes transfers in new air-conditioned vehicles, sightseeing tour of Muscat Oman, friendly and professional drivers, refreshments, and a lifetime experience!!
Half-day city tour from Muscat Oman port
- Qurum Beach & Nature Reserve – Excellent swimming opportunity in turquoise waters of the Gulf of Oman.
- Mutrah Corniche – Views of Port, Omani Dhow Harbor, Watchtowers, along with the Al Lawati Mosque, fish market & Sultan’s Superyacht.
- Mutrah Souk – One of the oldest souks in the Middle East – selling Kuma ( special Omani hats) & Disdasha along with artifacts & Antics. frankincense, gold & silver jewelry, Omani halwa, Khanjar (Omani Dagger)
- Mutrah Fort – Great views of mutrah and the Ocean.
- Bayt Al Zubair (Bayt Al Zubayr) Museum – Private museum displays Omani Weaponry, Omani village model, handicraft, frankincense trees & Artifacts.
- Sultan’s Place or Al Alam Palace (Flag Palace) – One of the most important residences of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said – raised Omani flag at the entrance indicates the Sultan’s presence in the Palace.
- Al Mirani Fort – Built by the Portuguese in the 16th century
- Al Jalali Fort – “Ash sharqiya”
- Royal Opera House Muscat – Art, Music & Culture.
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – One of the Biggest Mosques in the world accommodating over 20000 worshippers, sandstones, hand-woven Persian carpets & Crystals.
- Muscat heights – Amazing place to admire Muscat City.
- Muscat Gate Museum – Oman history along with Stunning views of fort & corniche.
- Currency Museum.
- Al Riyam View Point – Stunning views of Harbor and Mutrah Corniche.
It’s worth mentioning no one covers Muscat the way we do!!
|Adult||:||35 OMR / 85 USD|
|Duration||:||5- 6 hours|
|Transfers||:||Pick up from the cruise ship|
Book Shore Excursions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shore Excursions for Cruise Ships at Muscat Port Cruise Terminal:
Celebrity Cruises – Celebrity Constellation
Aida Cruises – AIDA Prima
Costa Cruises – Costa Mediterranea
MSC Cruises – MSC Splendida
MSC Cruises – MSC Lirica
Pullmantur Cruises – Horizon
TUI Cruises – Mein Schiff 4
Phoenix Reisen – Amadea
Fred. Olsen – Boudicca
Cunard – Queen Mary 2
P&O Cruises – Oceana
P&O – Arcadia
AIDA Cruises – AIDAVita
Princess Cruises – Sapphire Princess
Seabourn – Seabourn Ovation
Regent Seven Seas – Seven Seas Navigator
TUI Cruises – Mein Schiff 3
Marella Cruises – Marella Discovery
Costa Cruises – Costa Luminosa
MSC Cruises – MSC Magnifica
Phoenix Cruises – Albatros
Royal Caribbean – Explorer of the Seas
Hapag Lloyd – MS Europa
Silver Sea – Silver Shadow
Oceania Cruises – Oceania Nautica
AIDA Cruises – AIDA Bella
Royal Caribbean – Spectrum of the Seas
Seabourn – Seabourn Encore
Oceania Cruises – Oceania Insignia
TUI Cruises – Mein Schiff 5
TUI Cruises – Mein Schiff 6
Regent Seven Seas – Seven Seas Voyager
Costa Cruises – Costa Diadema
Azamara – Azamara Quest
MSC Cruises – MSC Bellissima
NCA- Norwegian Jade
Royal Caribbean – Jewel of the Seas