Join a Zip Line Adventure in Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais that holds a Guinness record for the longest Zip Line experience in the world. This Zipline tour in ras al Khaimah includes a pick up by a private vehicle, refreshment, drive through the stunning mountains of Jebel Jais, options to choose from Jebel Jais Flight or Jais Sky Tour or Both the tours, the activity gears, and an exceptional experience.
Zip line Adventure Jebel Jais Ras Al Khaimah Itenirary
- Private transfers from your hotel, residence, cruise terminal, airport, or any location in UAE.
- Options Jebel Jais Flight / Jais Sky Tour.
- Safety gear and equipment to undertake the zip-line adventure.
Who is eligible?
– Weight (kg): Min 40 – 130 (Max)
– Height (cms): Min 122
– Participants under the age of 18 who meet the height and weight requirements can do this adventure on their own but will need to be accompanied and present a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian in order to undertake the zip-line Adventure.
– Participants must be in a good medical condition
– Participants must not be under the influence of narcotics, spirits, or any other substances that impair judgment.
|Adventure||:||Jebel Jais Flight|
|Adventure||:||Jais Sky Tour|
|Adventure||:||Jabal Jais Flight + Jais Sky Tour Combo|
Emirates ID or Passport Validation or Driving License for Jebel Jais Adventure
It is Mandatory for Every Participant to bring their original passport or Emirates ID or driving license to be presented at the counter.
What to wear/bring for maximum comfort?
- You should wear typical athletic clothing
- Your clothes should be able to withstand the rough terrain
- If your experience is in during the winter months, do bring a jacket as the mountain weather can be quite cold and windy
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with a good grip
- Use Sunblock at all times
- GoPro rental service at an extra cost
- Souvenir Shop
Sightseeing tours from Ras al Khaimah