Pearl Farm Tour Ras Al Khaimah
The Ras Al Khaimah Pearl farm tour is an exclusive opportunity to discover the historical and cultural journey of the UAE’s pearling industry and learn about the evolution of the Arabian pearl and the legacy that led it to become one of the world’s most sought after gems.
Pearls Farm Tour is in the Al Rams area in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. The Pearls Farm is on the sea in a floating structure called Pontoon.
Ras Al Khaimah Pearl Farm Tour Itinerary
- Pick up can be arranged from your hotel, residence, Ras Al Khaimah cruise terminal, Dubai, or any location in UAE.
- On arrival at Al Rams Marina “old fishermen village” the guest is transported by traditional Pearls divers Boat.
- Guests will enjoy the tour of the mangroves.
- Arrival at the Pontoon (floating Pearls Farm House)
- On the Pontoon, the Guests will be shown the history of the Arabian Pearls, listen to the 1000’s years old adventurous stories of the lifestyle of the Arabian Pearls Divers, and witness their diving tools and techniques.
- Guests will listen to the history of the Arabian Pearls Traders journeys and their Trading routes.
- Guests are then taken to the next division of the Pontoon to discover the facts of the cultured Pearls. Here for the first time Guests will discover the science, knowledge, and innovation of cultured Pearls! Learn the mystic secret of Pearls formation.
- They will be entertained with the transformational experience of understanding the cultured Pearls through a live Oysters opening demonstration where there is only a 60% chance to discover the mystic Arabian Pearl.
- Finally Lunch will be served.
Refreshments such as water, traditional Arabic tea, Arabic coffee, dates, and water are served all throughout the journey! Juices and other refreshments are served upon request.
1. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with prawns)
2. Seafood grills ( can be a mix or just fish or just prawns)
3. Jasheed (minced shark cooked in local spices with steamed rice)
Chicken or Meat:
1. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with chicken/meat)
2. Grills ( can be mix or chicken or meat)
3. Fareeth (bread mixed with spices chicken or meat or vegetables)
4. Mixed Vegetable stew with local bread
5. Grilled vegetables with steamed rice or bread
6. Fareeth (bread cooked in local spices with vegetables)
7. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with vegetables)
8. Indian vegetable curry with chapatti or rice
Local salads and desert
We provide buffet so each meal will have 2 to 3 main courses along with salads and dessert.
Tea, coffees, water, dates are provided throughout the tour.
Book pearl farm tour on +971589205786 / +97143570966