The Ras Al Khaimah Pearl farm tour is an exclusive opportunity to discover the historical and cultural journey of the UAE’s pearling industry and learn about the evolution of the Arabian pearl and the legacy that led it to become one of the world’s most sought after gems.
Pearls Farm Tour is in the Al Rams area in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE. The Pearls Farm is on the sea in a floating structure called Pontoon.
Refreshments such as water, traditional Arabic tea, Arabic coffee, dates, and water are served all throughout the journey! Juices and other refreshments are served upon request.
1. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with prawns)
2. Seafood grills ( can be a mix or just fish or just prawns)
3. Jasheed (minced shark cooked in local spices with steamed rice)
Chicken or Meat:
1. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with chicken/meat)
2. Grills ( can be mix or chicken or meat)
3. Fareeth (bread mixed with spices chicken or meat or vegetables)
4. Mixed Vegetable stew with local bread
5. Grilled vegetables with steamed rice or bread
6. Fareeth (bread cooked in local spices with vegetables)
7. Machboos (rice cooked in local spices with vegetables)
8. Indian vegetable curry with chapatti or rice
Local salads and desert
We provide buffet so each meal will have 2 to 3 main courses along with salads and dessert.
Tea, coffees, water, dates are provided throughout the tour.
Book pearl farm tour on +971589205786 / +97143570966