Nizwa Oman Day Tour from Ras Al Khaimah
Discover an ancient city of Nizwa in Oman, on a Nizwa Day Tour from Ras al Khaimah departing daily at 8:00 am with a private luxury edition car, expert tour guide, refreshments & sumptuous meals in a local Arabic restaurant. Day tour to Nizwa Oman offers stunning landscapes, history & culture with guaranteed lifetime-memories.
Suncity Tours tour guide will assist you to clear the border formalities in 10 – 15 minutes.
Suncity Tours provide a free visa to Oman
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland (Netherlands), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, and Vatican City.
Oman day tour from Ras al Khaimah Itinerary
- Jabreen Castle: Built-in the 17th Century, The castle is three stories tall, features two towers, numerous receptions halls, dining areas, meeting rooms, a courtroom, a library, and classrooms. The interior design of the castle features decorated windows, wooden balconies, arches with inscribed Arabic calligraphy, and breathtaking ceiling artwork.
- Bahala Fort: UNESCO world heritage site, The fort is a powerful reminder of the town’s significance through turbulent periods in Oman’s long history. It was a formidable stronghold against raiding forces that desired Nizwa’s abundant natural wealth and its strategic location at the crossroads of vital routes.
- Nizwa Fort: Built-in 17th Century amazing example of old Omani architecture that provides an illustration of the way Omani people used to live in ancient times.
- Nizwa Souk: Nizwa Souk is located within the walls of the famous Nizwa Fort, which makes its design a combination of ancient and contemporary Omani architecture. The souk consists of several small stores that mainly sell traditional and local Omani products and crafts like Omani daggers, frankincense, perfumes, traditional clothes, silver crafts and jewelry, pottery, and local food.
- Falaj Daris Park: UNESCO world heritage site exploring this magnificent irrigation system by walking along it is one of the ways you can understand its cultural value and beauty.
- Nizwa Neiubhourhood: Experience the traditional neighborhood of nizwa, taste some amazing Omani sweets and fruits with other delicacies, learn about the area from a local Omani.
- Birkat Al Mawz or pool of Banana: one of the famous village located in the ruins, dense banana and Dates plantation,
- Al Tanuf: Oman heritage and history.
Oman Day Tour Includes
Pick up and Drop off by a luxury car from any location in RAK.
Guided Day Tour of Ancient Nizwa City.
Sumptuous Lunch is included in a local restaurant.
Tips / Gratuities
8:00 am to 11: 00 pm
Book Nizwa day tour from RAK on +971589205786 /
Suncity Tours provides various Day tours from Ras Al Khaimah