Muscat Road Trip from UAE
- Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – This is the largest & most lavish mosque in Oman open to everyone.
- Stop Souvenir at Muttrah Souk – One of the oldest and vibrant bazaars of Oman. frankincense, Silver Jewelry, Antiques, ceramics, and much more.
- Muttrah Fort – offers stunning views of Muttrah corniche and Harbour.
- Relish a traditional lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Visit Qasr Al Alam – the ceremonial palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos of Oman.
- Al Mirani & Al Jalali forts – Built in the 16th century by the Portuguese empire.
- Trip to Royal Opera House Muscat – Oman’s premier venue for music art and culture.
- Bait Al Zubair Museum – Culture & Heritage
- Yiti beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Oman, an ideal opportunity for a quick swim.
Pricing Details for a Muscat City Tour
Nizwa an ancient city, also the former capital of Oman, was earlier the center of education, art, religion as well as trade. This oldest town of Oman has a lot to offer its visitors. Suncity organizes daily guided trips to explore the ancient town of Nizwa.
Nizwa Oman Day Tour from UAE
- Visit the Dates Souk – try over 60 varieties of Dates, all with different sizes, colors, and even the taste.
- Haggle at the Nizwa Souk – reminiscent of olden Oman, pottery, fancy lights, Bedouin-inspired silver jewelry, and much more.
- Traditional Omani Lunch.
- Forts and castles – Nizwa Fort and Jibreen castle – stories of Oman’s Glorious history.
- Falaj Darris Park – Unesco Heritage site.
- Birkat al Mawj – Old village in ruins.
Day Trip To Muscat or Nizwa from UAE Includes
- Pick up in a luxury edition car.
- An expert local tour guide.
- Private Day tour – offers more luxury, privacy & options to customize the tour with your own destination preferences.
- Free Visa to Oman
- Attraction ticket wherever applicable in Muscat / Nizwa.
- Meals at a Local Arabic restaurant.
- Pick up and drop off from any location in UAE
For booking Oman tours from Dubai call: +971589205786 / +97143570966