Have you explored Oman on a road trip or you are planning a day tour to Muscat or Nizwa in Oman, This country’s natural beauty is a treat for any tourist, be it mesmerizing mountains, historic sites or the pristine blue sea, Oman’s diverse landscape is a visual treat for all the travelers!! There is something for every tourist, Suncity Tours give you enough reasons to plan a Road trip to Oman from UAE. We have exclusively designed one-of-a-kind day tours in various Omani Cities to experience legendary Omani Hospitality, Explore these historic cities on a day trip to Muscat or Nizwa, surrounded by mountains, beaches, and picturesque views.
Muscat Road Trip from UAE
- Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque – This is the largest & most lavish mosque in Oman open to everyone.
- Stop Souvenir at Muttrah Souk – One of the oldest and vibrant bazaars of Oman. frankincense, Silver Jewelry, Antiques, ceramics, and much more.
- Muttrah Fort – offers stunning views of Muttrah corniche and Harbour.
- Relish a traditional lunch at a Local Restaurant.
- Visit Qasr Al Alam – the ceremonial palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos of Oman.
- Al Mirani & Al Jalali forts – Built-in 16th century by the Portuguese empire.
- Trip to Royal Opera House Muscat – Oman’s premier venue for music art and culture.
- Bait Al Zubair Museum – Culture & Heritage
- Yiti beach – one of the most beautiful beaches in Oman, an ideal opportunity for a quick swim.
Nizwa an ancient city, also the former capital of Oman, was earlier the center of education, art, religion as well as trade. This oldest town of Oman has a lot to offer its visitors. Suncity organizes daily guided trips to explore the ancient town of Nizwa.
Nizwa Oman Day Tour from UAE
- Visit the Dates Souk – try over 60 varieties of Dates, all with different sizes, colors, and even the taste.
- Haggle at the Nizwa Souk – reminiscent of olden Oman, pottery, fancy lights, Bedouin inspired silver jewelry, and much more.
- Traditional Omani Lunch.
- Forts and castles – Nizwa Fort and Jibreen castle – stories of Oman’s Glorious history.
- Falaj Darris Park – Unesco Heritage site.
- Birkat al Mawj – Old village in ruins.
Day Trip To Muscat or Nizwa from UAE Includes
- Pick up in a luxury edition car.
- An expert local tour guide.
- Private Day tour – offers more luxury, privacy & options to customize the tour with your own destination preferences.
- Free Visa to Oman
- Attraction ticket wherever applicable in Muscat / Nizwa.
- Meals at a Local Arabic restaurant.
- Pick up and drop off from any location in UAE
For booking Oman tours from Dubai call: +971589205786 / +97143570966